Work On Your Own, Not Alone.
What is CoWorking?
It’s a style of working that involves sharing an environment with others of similar values while allowing
independent activity. Coworking offers relief from the problem of isolation and distraction that many who
work from home experience.
8 Reasons to CoWork
- The Work Space. Roomy desks, real desk chairs, and professional meeting space.
- Network Without Trying. You never know who the person next to you knows.
- High Speed Internet. No more data limits or satellite service interruptions due to cloudy days.
- Increased Productivity. No distractions from your home To Do list, or when the lunch crowd hits.
- Feeling of Community. Networking events, informative seminars, and people to collaborate with.
- No Long-Term Lease Required. It’s all about flexibility. Short-term, month-to-month, or by the day.
- Work-Life balance. Leave work, at work, when you go home.
- Meet Potential Clients. You never know who’s going to walk through the door.
What You Get
- Monthly dedicated desk space, or drop-in desk space & casual work space
- Conference Rooms
- Mail Service & meeting room
- Unlimited & uninterrupted high-speed Internet
- Old Town Warrenton location
- Access to MEC business coaching
- Daily & monthly rates available
Call 540.216.7000 to schedule your FREE day!